Beard Oil - 6oz
Whole Bar $18.00 | Single Bar $7.00
Beard Oil - 2oz
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Items must be picked up at Cutz N Restore Images Barbershop.
Learn More About Our Products
Pistachio Oil for Hair:
1) Healthy Amount of Ceramides
Pistacio Oil is a ceramide oil with a 32.7% concentration. Ceramides help keep the scales on the hair in place and prevents hair from drying out and breaking.
2) Vitamin E
pistachio oil has a high amount of vitamin E. Vitamin E softens the hair, promotes elasticity, and enhances the quality and texture of the hair.
3) Strengthens Hair
In addition to ceramides and vitamin E, pistachio oil contains vitamin K and is a natural rich sources of biotin. These properties battle hair loss and promote stronger hair growth.
The combination of ceramides, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E make pistachio oil an excellent emollient oil for smoothening the hair and giving it a sleek look.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair:
1)Argan oil is often used as a hair treatment. It is extremely beneficial for hair and scalp, and is commonly used as a conditioner.
2) Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair and is found in argan oil in high quantities. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth and it contains antioxidants which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair.
3) Argan oil is an excellent agent for taming frizz and promoting shine and gloss. It can make you hair softer and more manageable.
4) Argan oil is non - irritating and reverses much of the damage done by artificial chemicals and treatments on the hair. It is often used in its pure form for healthy, soft, shiny hair.
Black Soap - also known as African Soap:
Black Soap is made from the ash of harvest plants and barks such as plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark. First the leaves and bark are sun-dried and then roasted in kettle or pot at an even, constant temperature; which is important to ensure color, texture and smell. Afterwards water, various oils (palm oil, coconut oil, palm kernel oil), shea butter and cocoa pod powder are added to the mixture and stirred for at least a day. After that the soap is left to set for two weeks to cure.
1) Heals skin problems (thins out fine lines, evens out dark spots, good for eczema, razor bumps, and eliminates blemishes).
2) Lightly exfoliates and gives you healthier skin
3) Good for oily skin, dry skin, skin rashes, body oders, and sensitive skin